An award-winning website helping Muslim travellers explore the world in style.
Featuring travel tips, Muslim-friendly destinations & DIY Umrah tips
Salams & Hello,
I am Elena, the Muslim Travel Girl, an award-winning travel blogger who loves helping Muslims travel for less.
Since 2012, I have helped millions of readers enjoy Halal Holidays, plan a DIY Umrah and save hundreds on their travels.
My Freebies & Courses
Are you wondering the best time to book Umrah & save money?
I have created an 18-page guide to help you plan an Umrah at the best time. Sharing tips and tricks in one place to save you time & of course, money.
Learn how to maximise your daily spend for more travelling.
This 1-hour beginners masterclass will help you save a few hundred without much effort.
Travel Hack your Umrah and save up to 70% on 5-star hotels in Makkah and Medinah.
The updated 2.0 version of this book can save you thousands every year on your Umrah and general travels.
Popular Posts To Enjoy
DIY Umrah to start planning
- Your First Step to DIY Umrah Planning
- Everything on the Haramain Train and Tips
- Step By Step Booking Your Umrah
- DIY Umrah Packages for Each Month Examples
- What to Wear for Hajj & Umrah as a Woman
- The Best Tips for Umrah with a Baby
- The Best Tips for an Easy Umrah with Kids
- Best Hotels in Makkah & Medinah
- The Best Muslim Countries to Visit
- The Best Muslim-Friendly Countries to Explore
- Safest Solo Muslimah Travel Destinations
- London Muslim Friendly Guide
- Exploring Chicago Muslim- Friendly Guide
- Your Guide to Exploring New York with Halal Food
- Best Placer to Visit in Saudi Arabia
- Safety Tips for Solo Muslim Women
- Best Packing Tips – Never Overpack Again
- Travel Tips You Must Know as Hijabis
- Money Saving Tips – The easiest ways to save for travelling
- How Can I afford to Travel so Much