Welcome to MuslimTravelGirl the largest western Muslim friendly travel blog. This site is dedicated to helping Muslims explore the world in style without breaking the bank. There are so many things you can do to travel for less, it is no brainer that you should get out there and explore the world Allah SWT created.
Who is MuslimTravelGirl?
Welcome to MuslimTravelGirl.
I am Elena an international speaker and the founder of MuslimTravelGirl.com the largest western Muslim-friendly blog on the block! We started as a labour of love a few years ago and now we are privileged to have MuslimTravelGirl feature on Islam Channel, BBC Asian Network, Business Traveler Middle East, and others. And also to regularly speak at International conferences covering topics on Muslim travel.
If you want to find out more about me click here.
Becoming a regular reader of the Muslim Travel Girl blog means…
- You will be able to learn travel tips and hacks that can save you money on your next holiday & every holiday after
- Learn how to perform a DIY Umrah&save thousands so you can go every year
- Being able to afford to travel and still live a normal life. (It’s not that expensive)
- Using Loyalty Programs to have amazing experiences and travel for less
- Discover & feel inspired by beautiful Muslim friendly destinations to visit
There is so much information on MuslimTravelGirl that sometimes it can be overwhelming. To reduce this and to make you feel excited about all the travelling you can do… just start with the below options first. Then you start reading everything else.
DIY Umrah – Everything on Umrah
Hijab Free Holidays – Every woman’s dream
Loyalty Programs – Travel For less
Budget Travel – Find ways to save money
Everyone got a favourite, let’s see what is yours?
4 Reasons Why Muslim Travellers are Unique
8 Exotic Islands for an Unforgettable Muslim Honeymoon
10 Cities with Easy to Find Halal Food
10 Breathtaking Muslim Friendly Resorts for a Relaxing Holiday Part 1
7 Step Survival Kit for Muslim women on long haul flights
MTG’s Top 5 Best Hotels For Umrah in Makkah