Disclaimer: I do not receive any sort of compensation from the discount or otherwise. This is my personal experience and review.
Whilst I am on my way to Umrah, I wanted to remind you of a deal that can be very beneficial to you if you are looking to go for Umrah. I receive many questions with regards to Umrah visa’s, how it works and where did I get mine from and so forth. Partially because prices can be extreme and vary considerably.
People have been emailing me with prices from £100 up to £300 per visa during Ramadan thanks to demand and supply.
Many times I find that agencies are either going to push their Umrah packages, as it is more profitable for them or they will inflate the price of the Umrah visa. When I started researching my book “Umrah under £300” there was one name that kept coming up which was Prince visa services.
They have been established for many years and are a visa agency based in London who works with many Umrah and travel agencies around the UK. I used them for information when I was writing my book chapter on Umrah visas.
I also used them for my visa and I went through the same process that any person would go through so I could have an accurate picture of the level of service. So no special treatment.
I called them about 10 times as I wanted to make sure I won’t have any problems with my 6 different reservations nor my complex itinerary. I wouldn’t call myself a blogger if I didn’t have a complex itinerary I think. 🙂
I sent all my documents and even though it was Christmas my visa arrived way ahead of my schedule. I think it took them approximately 10 days to return everything to me including my passports. They also have a gift inside which was a nice touch, I won’t share so you are surprised too.
After I received my visas I emailed them and asked if I can have a discount for all my readers. I am glad they said yes and offered 15 %. Maybe I should have pushed for a little more next time. 🙂
If you call Prince visa and you quote “MuslimTravelGirl” you will receive a 20% discount from your cost. It used to be 15% previously. Currently, visas cost £100 so this is £20 per person which for a large family can be a considerable saving. If you go during Ramadan it will be even more.
Few things to remember:
- Make sure you quote MuslimTravelGirl to get the 20 % discount in sha Allah
- This will only work for those in the UK or with a residence permit in the UK
- I didn’t need to send my marriage certificate
- You don’t need your vaccine certificate for your visa but you will when in Jeddah, make sure you have it 10 days before you go.
- If you have an acceptance to Islam certificate which we only get one copy, I would strongly recommend for you to laminate it before you send it. Mine came wrinkled which upset me, but I am not sure it is their fault or the embassy.
- You must have booked your hotel and flights before you apply and send confirmations. I did have hotel bookings which they were refundable and it was still OK.
- Send your documents maximum one month in advance as your visa is only valid for a month after issuance.
Prince Visa details:
142 Buckingham Palace Road
|Phone||020 7730 1207|
|Switchboard||0844 840 5007|
|Fax||0844 840 5006|