Marriott’s new promotion is out!
It follows the same IHG Accelerator patterns with personalised offers. It seems that many hotel chains started personalising their offers, which can be good or bad. This time however you unlock more options once you complete the first one, at least in my case since I didn’t stay at a Marriott property last year.
You have until 15th of April to register for the promotion here or you can just log in your account, if you don’t have one it is easy to sign up. Remember you have to make your stays in 15th of May.
My offer is very good and I am definitely taking advantage of it, I believe it is the base offer for customers who haven’t used a Marriott property recently. If you are new and you haven’t stayed in a property this year you might receive the same offer which gives you a free night after only 2 stays.
Here is mine:
- Stay at participating properties between February 1 – May 15, 2016
- Win #1: Earn a free night after two stays
- Win #2: Unlock your new bonus points offer – and register when it appears in your online account
- Win #3: Every stay counts at 4,000+ hotels worldwide
The certificate if valid for a free night in hotels categories 1-5. Which is perfect because… the new Marriott hotel in Makkah is a hotel category 4.
Here are the things you need to know about this offer:
- The free night is valid for stays in hotels categories 1-5
- You have six months to use the certificate
- Once you complete your three stays you will have to wait 3-4 days for the next offer to appear in your account
- You must register by the 15th of April and complete your stays from 1st of February to 15th of May
Free night in Marriott Makkah:
If you have hotel stays or you can find cheap Marriott hotels and receive the free night, you can use it for the Marriott hotel in Makkah. The property is cheap by Makkah standards however there is no direct access to the Haram, you need to take a shuttle that drops you outside the Hayat and then you walk via their exit to the Haram courtyard. Both priorities the Haytt and the Marriott are part of the Jabal Omar development. Eventually Marriott will have access once the development is complete.
You can read more about the new hotels in Makkah here.
The property is brand new and has some great reviews on TripAdvisor so if you are looking for affordable luxury it is definitely worth checking out. Or if the Marriott offers cheap option in cash you can stay there and earn yourself a free night to use somewhere else in the world. Even more excuses for travels.
I will be exploring some more of the Marriott features soon since now it is an interesting property to keep an eye out for.